A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Mar 26, 2013

Bibinogs term 2- Lesson 1

We are back to Bibinogs for Term 2 ! Baby Reagan is an active crawling baby now and trying to get him to be seated throughout the lessons is not an easy breezy feat anymore.It's like a new challenge for both of us!
He is more clingy to me as well, and enjoys climbing and swinging around me. When I made him sit on the mat, he would always turn back to look at me, giggle cheekily then wrap his arms around me again to pull himself up and start climbing over me again. He kind of think it's fun to struggle with me in class, probably because I always end up tickling his tummy and kissing his neck while whispering in his ear "You little naughty monkey!"And he will do it again to get my attention once more.

Term 2 doesn't make a very big difference for him in terms of his preference of activities in class. He is still obsessed with the alphabets and phonics....and still hates Craft-time! He finds it more interesting to watch me do the artwork and will get mad at me if I try to encourage him to contribute to his work. Anyway this week is letter "K", so we had Kiki Koala and for craft-time we took turn to "KICK" the balls before using them to paint.
Now other than Phonics, his next favourite activity is BUBBLES TIME! I remember the time when he preferred to sit down quietly and observed the teachers blowing the bubbles while other babies chased after them excitedly. I would then carry him and stretch out his hands to touch the bubbles and in response he gives me that frowny face. And now, I can see he is genuinely loving bubbles as much as the other older babies. With his cute giggles and smiles and his outstretched hands trying to catch the bubbles all by himself......it melts my heart and reminds me that my baby is not a tiny little infant anymore, he is a grown BABY! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment