A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Mar 20, 2013

Renting Toys

It's a joy to watch how baby Reagan uses his hands to explore and play with his toys. And I cant help but to complain that all his toys are gradually flooding the entire house. Most of them were either gifts from his love ones or the impulse buys from his daddy. So for his 1 year old birthday party, I wanted to create a play area for the little toddlers and instead of getting new toys, I decided to rent them instead. ToyRentalWorld is my first choice, basically because they accept cash on delivery and provides free delivery if the rented items came up to $50. After checking out my cart, I received an email which informed me of the delivery time to be from 11am- 1pm. On the actual day, my toys were delivered right to my doorstep sharp at 11am! They were packed and covered in plastics and the delivery uncle helped to shift the toys in, removed and cleaned up the plastics and set them up for me. 

I rented a mini slide, and to match his birthday "Jungle Animals" theme, I got him a ride-on horse and a jungle play activity toy.
  The rental fee for these 3 toys is $75 for 2 weeks, which is long enough to last till his birthday next week. The whole transaction was hassle-free and when my two weeks rental time is up, they will give me a call before coming down to my place to collect. ToyRentalWorld offers an extensive variety of toys from 0-6 years old, however quite a number of them are out for rent and you need to queue in the waiting list for your turn. I've been waiting for their play-yard like since half a month!

So is baby Reagan excited over his new play things? It took like 15 minutes before he crawls away to look for his old toys. He has not learn to appreciate slides and ride-ons yet and need some time to warm up with the new toys. Probably the other babies at his birthday party will enjoy them more than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment