A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Apr 26, 2013

Heguru- Daddy's First Experience in Class

 It took me like only 15 minutes to wake him up from his nap, feed him milk, change his clothes and put him into his car seat.
I "forced" daddy to attend the second lesson of Heguru with baby Reagan today. For years he has been listening to my speech and lectures about right-brain education and finally he can get to witness the training in class with our baby boy.

I stood outside the class and peeked through the door to observe my two boys. Daddy was trying his best to handle him, but still I think I will do a better job than daddy haha! Half-way through the class, I decided to give daddy a break and switched places with him, much to his relief!

After the class ended, I asked daddy what he thinks about the lesson and he began to brag about himself being the only person in class to get all the answers right for Mandala and his ability to memorize the ten pictures of Peg Memory. And before I can reply, he started reciting the peg memory just to impress me. Well, daddy is trying very hard to convince me that he is also right-brain trained!

No comments:

Post a Comment