A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Apr 3, 2013

Reagan 1st Jungle Bday Party !!!!

After those weeks of preparation, my boy's party finally arrived. I put him comfortably in his play yard so I do not have to carry him around and the guests who arrived can go straight to the play yard to visit the birthday boy.
To match the Jungle Safari colour, I dressed him up in a orange top and a crocodile prints pants with a cute tail.
A mini gallery was set up to display his studio photo-shoot album and and the first photo scrapbook journal that we specially made for him. And also the gallery was decorated well to fit our jungle Safari theme.
We also set up a mini playground area with slides, ride-on pony and jungle animals toys.
I think the center of attention was the Jungle Bouncy Castle that we rented for the kids.

But it seems that the adults actually enjoyed the castle more than the little ones.


Before our cake cutting, we gathered everyone together for bubbles time! And the kids had a blast!!!
 Reagan's 1st birthday cake was also chosen to fit the Jungle Theme and I personally requested them to top the cake with a figurine of a baby boy in a diaper with a crown and pacifier, to represent Our Happy Little King. I really love the cake, it was a beautiful job done and most importantly, it had all the details I asked for.

Baby Reagan is usually a happy smiley boy but we didn't manage to catch his mood this time. We were hoping he could smile more for the photos though...
 His customised Jungle crown and sash fits him nicely and he looks SO SO SO CUTE in them!
 While posting the above photos of me, hubs and baby, I was a little overwhelmed by my emotions. Once again I cannot imagine my life without my baby boy and felt so extremely blessed and thankful. I'm also glad that all our friends were here with us.
Even those ultimate busy ones who made time just to be part of my boy's big day...
Baby Reagan's party was also held on my actual day birthday, and I was pretty touched that they surprised me with another birthday cake for myself!
Well, that's the end of Reagan's 1st birthday Party. If you ask me if I'm going to hold another party next year? The answer is quite a firm no, probably not for the next couple of years haha! It's fun but the preparation and cleaning up is really too exhausting. We'll probably do something easier and fuss-free for him next year, like a visit to the zoo ,sentosa, disneyland or somewhere etc. 

Credits:
Customized crown and sash - Felt Fantasy
Bouncy Castle - Happy Bouncing
Mini Playground- Toy Rental World
Photographers - Jess & JK

No comments:

Post a Comment