A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

May 14, 2013

Letter of the week : b

This week I moved on to alphabet letter 'b", and because baby Reagan is recovering from his flu and is still pretty moody, I thought I should do an easier activity today, hopefully one that doesn't run his patience out.
B for "b" "b' banana!
 I brought out a bunch of bananas and demonstrated to him how to peel the skin off and get him to show it to me. However he was more eager to stuff the whole thing into his mouth or squash them with his palms and fingers. Still, I think he did enjoy the bananas messy exploration.
Next is "b" 'b" bubbles! I bought a bubble machine gun from Toy "r" Us and try to excite him with the bubbles! I guessed it must be the hot weather (or maybe his mood), he doesn't seem as interested to catch the bubbles like how he did in school. He just sit and stared. 
Instead my brother's guitar in the room caught his attention and he attempted to pluck the strings. Each time he struck a tune, he looked up and smiled proudly at me. My baby boy is such a cheeky pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment