A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Oct 24, 2013

Baby Fleur's 1st Bday Party

Oh my , I love kids' party! The cake, the balloons, the decor, the food (omg the food!), the sugar-rush,  the laughing & screaming kids haha, this mama here loves everything about it.  Although I love to plan one, I love to attend one even more of course! 
I love this photo so much, because there's 2 hot mamas, 1 cutie rabbit and 1 tribal warrior who is trying to act cool with his weapon !
Fleur's mama DIY effort, putting a personal touch to the decor... and not forgetting the props and phototaking booth!
 Our star of the day, darling baby Fleur! Our feisty flower turned ONE !
Baby Reagan getting his 1st taste of the lollipop, and he loves it of course (seriously which kid doesn't).
 We usually refrain him from sugary stuffs or food high in sodium (esp when he is a poor eater now) but since it is a PARTY and he never has a chance to get it from us, we felt it's fine to break the rule for that day. I tried to console myself that at least lollipops have not made it into my strictly forbidden food list yet. 
(FYI, eg. potato chips & soft drinks...scream  CANCER to kids! Strict no-no!")

Anyway the next lollipop he is getting is definitely only going to be during the next party he attends!

I was signalling daddy to get baby boy to share the lollipop with him so he can help him finish most of it haha!!!
His buddy Ean arrived and for a moment both of them were busy exploring my stroller and trying to move it, cute teamwork!
 The 3 awesome baby dragons !
Ean: "She's mine!"
Reagan: " You chose me right?"
Fleur: "Oh dear, this is a tough decision..."

I see very fierce competition coming up...hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment