A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Oct 1, 2013

Beads Sequencing Kit

During the last baby fair at expo, I happened to come across a booth that showcased early-learning toys. I put baby Reagan at the kids' table to play with the toys displayed on it and took my time to browse at the other toys. It was then I noticed that my 15 months old was able to sit at the table quietly for a good whole ten minutes playing this bead sequencing kit all by himself. And needless to say, I was sold by this toy. 

It stated for 3 years + and above, probably because the child is supposed to sort and match the different shapes and colours of the beads to the templates inside. Of course baby Reagan can't do the sorting by himself, but he enjoys exploring the beads one by one and stringing them together. It's definitely a good learning activity to work on his hand-eyes coordination. And when he is older, I can teach him to do the sorting and classifying. 
The kit consists of 60 beads, 5 double sides pattern, 3 sticks, 1 lace and 1 stand. 
 I think I've said it a countless times that I'm totally obsessed with my boy's serious look of concentration each time he attempts an activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment