A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Nov 10, 2013

Happy Train - Lesson 6

Last week was a public holiday so no lesson for that week. This week, we arrived class 5 minutes late but was in time for the blowing exercise. 

The theme is still on elephant and for pretend play, the kids were supposed to pick up logs in class like an elephant. Baby Reagan doesn't want to use the fake elephant trunk given by the teacher, he prefers to pick the logs up with his bare hands. He is still pretty attentive to flashcards, although couple of times he turned his head to look at me, just to check if I'm looking at the flashcards too haha.

My dear boy got the answer right for photo memory and pocket memory activities without my hints, great job! One of the motor-skill activity is transferring the cup of small straws to another cup. It was quite a mess because Reagan was eager to pick the straws with his fingers and transfer them to the other empty cup instead of pouring it. So I've to "fight" the cups with him and teach him the right way to play this activity haha.

Once again, towards the end of the class, he whined for me to put him on my lap. He wants to do the games while sitting on my lap, probably my fleshy thighs are more comfy than the plastic chair haha!

oh and I've forgotten to record his homework for this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adeline,

    I am a mother of a pair of 21-months twin boys and would like to get some advice on some of the enrichment programmes you have gone for. Please email me at brendakoh.ying@gmail.com.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete