A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Feb 5, 2014

Last Lesson with Gymnademics

It was the CNY reunion day and we just had our reunion lunch before his lesson that day, and that explains the CNY outfit he was wearing.
Because of my growing tummy that is expanding pretty fast now, I decided to take a short break and stopped signing up for more classes for the time being, even though I can see that Reagan is still enjoying himself very much.
Throughout the entire 4 lessons, I see so much confidence building up in my boy, especially when he tries to do the obstacles by himself during the gym segment. 
  All the while Reagan is a very careful baby and always afraid of falling or hurting himself.  He is never a very brave and ambitious boy, and I suspected he has a great fear of heights too (inherited from his daddy I supposed.) Therefore his attempt to overcome his fear and tries to show me he can do the obstacles , means a lot to me. He doesn't have to be really good at it, but as long as he is so willing to try, he already made me a very proud mama!
 Daddy came along with me this lesson and did a good job helping with our baby boy too.
 Reagan is still loving the trapeze!
 Singing with his friends gathered around the parachute
 Teacher's little kaypo helper
 Baby Reagan, you've been really awesome and I enjoy every single lesson we attend together. Your smiles and laughter never fail to melt my heart each time and I know you are enjoying as much as me I do. Love you darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment