A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Jun 14, 2014

My Confinement Month

I'm glad that this time we hired a confinement nanny to help with the taking care of the newborn ,as well as the preparation of my daily meals. 

Some of the confinement dishes that she cooked for me for the past few weeks.

With my meals and baby well taken care of by the nanny, I've enough time and energy to resume my "latching and pumping duty" 24 hours around the clock.
 I always pump after latching my baby boy and by the 3rd week I'm already filling up my freezer!
Some photos of my little happy newborn, Kyrian.
His first tummytime at 5 days old.
 Visual stimulation at 1 week old.
Darling baby Kyrian at 3 weeks old
This confinement break of mine has been pretty smooth. Hubs did a good job in handling our older toddler Reagan, so I was able to focus more on baby Kyrian.

I guess for now my only issue is probably my weight. I gained 26 kg for this pregnancy and have lost only around 9kg to date. Definitely I'll have to work even harder to get back my pre-pregnancy figure.
 Still, I'm very determined and motivated, I know I can do it! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment