A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Feb 28, 2013

Bibinogs Term 1 - Lesson 7

My baby boy is amazing...yes I'm a proud mummy of his! With much enthusiasm today, he enjoyed his music and movement, story-telling , phonics and even ART! Yes, he finally allow me to hold his hands to do his art, using the cork and paint to create a picture of a bunch of grapes. I left his artwork in school as its paint was still wet. During the mandarin lesson, he was a little restless and  I tried to cuddle him and rock him gently side to side (so he can stay still during the mandarin story-telling time), however within seconds, he fell asleep in my arms! I was quite amused, one minute he was an excited monkey having fun during the English lesson but fell asleep instantly when the mandarin teacher took over...

Letter of the week is G, Gary the Gorilla !

No comments:

Post a Comment