A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Apr 30, 2013

Kissed by my 1 year old

During our dinner today, baby Reagan woke up and whined for me to carry him out of his stroller. Hubs and I were discussing about Reagan's recent clingy behavior and how it seems that he is getting more attached to me. As I sat baby Reagan beside me, he suddenly pulled himself up, placed both his hands on my cheeks and plant a kiss on my lips! It was so random and unexpected!!! I cried out to hubs hysterically ! "Did you see that??!! Did you see that??! He KISSED ME !!!" Hubs witnessed the entire episode..with so much envy of course haha! All the time I have been the one who "forced" hugs and kisses to my baby boy. Recently he has been demanding more hugs and cuddles from me, and today for the very first time, HE KISSED ME out of his own free will !!! That feeling is amazing and can't be described in mere words....I love you baby boy! MUAIZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment