A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Apr 15, 2013

Watching my amazing boy..

Watching my baby boy, I remembered his tiny fragile body entangled by tubes, cords and wires in the ICU, it broke my heart and everyday I pray that we could trade places so I can endure all his pain.

Watching my baby boy, I remembered the time I kangaroo cared for him in the ICU. My eyes welled up with tears of heartache as I gently stroked and kissed his tiny forehead. 

Watching my baby boy, I remembered the emptiness in my heart each time I had to kiss him goodbye and left the ICU to go home without him.
 Watching my baby boy, I witnessed a miracle and the strength of love and faith.

Watching my baby boy, I'm reminded by all simplest joy he brings because I knew it was so close that I almost could not experience it.

Watching my baby boy, I know he may not understand how amazing he is, but I always remember how he battled to simply survive, and just to be reunited with his daddy and mummy.

He is truly an amazing darling boy of mine, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment