A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Aug 1, 2013

The Simplest Pasta for Baby

Ingredients
- tomato
- spinach
- garlic
- onion
- minced meat
- pasta
Alphabets pasta
Tip no 1: If you're using cherry tomato, slice the top part of the tomato before you steam/boil, then it'll be easier for the skin to be removed once they're cooled.
Tip no 2: Add a little olive oil into the water which you boiled the pasta as it helps to prevent them from sticking together.

Pan fry the chopped garlic, onion and tomato puree with thinly sliced spinach to make the paste/gravy of the pasta sauce.
I added a frozen cube of my own homemade stock and made my pasta sauce more watery as my baby boy doesn't really like the drier version.
Pour them onto the cooked pasta and tadah !!! Healthy pasta for our baby king! 

(For all my own home-cooked baby meals, I do not add any salt, sugar or other seasonings/ preservatives. The flavors strictly comes from my own natural homemade stock which I always prepare and freeze in my fridge. I planned to keep it this way probably at least for my baby's first 3 years, or preferably longer)

No comments:

Post a Comment