A Sweet Intro

This blog is dedicated to our darling boy, born prematurely at 29 weeks and miraculously survived all odds during his 57 days in the ICU. We named him Reagan, which means our "Little King", strong and brave enough to fight any battles. He is also our little king whom we worship with a lifetime of our love and kisses. Baby Reagan continues to amaze us with his awesome strength, big personality, joyful laughter and lovely smiles. This is where we share both our learning journeys and all the fun bonding time together.

Aug 15, 2013

Wooden Puzzles

A plastic toy with flashing lights and sounds from Toy r'us , OR a piece of wooden puzzle.... I will totally opt for the puzzle! Wooden puzzles are one of his favorite toys now, or maybe I should say that I would prefer to watch him play with puzzles than any other toys. And that's because I'm so attracted and completely mesmerized by that serious and deep in thought expressions when my baby boy tries to figure out how the puzzle works.
I'm still trying my best to avoid using DVDS and gadgets like smartphones or Ipad to teach my baby boy. The limited exposure to television programmes and gadgets activities seem to play a part in cultivating his patience, prolonging his interest and attention span in reading and playing these puzzles.

 Of course hands-on learning activities and real human interactions definitely beats screen-time!

No comments:

Post a Comment